Aeroworks Performance Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII/VIII/IX Carbon Fiber Roof
The Aeroworks Performance EVO VII/VIII/IX Carbon Fiber Roof shaves weight from the highest point of your car without sacrificing structural integrity. By lowering the cars center of gravity handling is improved along with shedding unnecessary weight. The Aeroworks Performance Carbon Fiber Roof weighs only 11.4 lbs. and even allows you to retain the factory headliner. This incredible looking roof adds performance to your race car, style to your show car and is perfectly at home on your street car.
- Tested and proven on the record holding English racing Evo 8
- Saves 45 lbs. over an EVO with factory sunroof
- Saves 16 lbs. over a standard EVO roof
- Saves 7 lbs. over an aluminum RS/MR roof
- Foam core sandwiched in carbon fiber for strength and rigidity
- Allows for factory headliner
- Fits EVO VII-IX including Lancer
- Aeroworks Performance EVO Carbon Fiber Roof *
- Mitsubishi Evolution 7, 8, 9
- GSR, MR, RS and SE
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for carbon fiber products that are not currently in stock. Please contact Us for an updated stock check.
- Due to the products size you will need to CALL IN FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE.
- Aeroworks Performance recommends professional installation by a qualified body shop.